Summer 2017: The week before last in Exeter in pictures
We’ve been so busy this summer I have hardly had time to blog! But here is a quick round up of things we got up to a couple of weeks ago, including some child free days for me!
- Sunflower picking at Dart’s Farm to raise money for Hospiscare
2. Playing Crazy Golf with McQueenie Muholland, Cartridges Law, Nick Hook and Harry Cornwall at The Boat Shed for a networking event.
3. I found myself at the Civic Centre on Paris Street on the Thursday, helping to judge the Exeter City Council Staff Awards and admiring the brutalist architecture.
4. Managed to squeeze in lunch alone at Yo! Sushi in Princesshay (one of my favs)
5. Did some yoga!
6. Drank some wine.
7. We had a plethora of brilliant visitors
8. I got a mini iphone photography lesson at Amelie’s house from her hubby Paul from Tempo Media.
9. while the girls destroyed the dressing up box and the bedroom!
Here are a few more Summer Holiday posts:darts farm, dressing up, friends, hospicescare, mcqueenie mulholland, photography, the boat shed, wine, yoga