Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- We are all Heroes featured on BBC Spotlight AND BBC Radio Devon – tune in now to watch!
- Little free libraries in Exeter, by Tilly Lander Williams
- How I learnt to fast for me and the planet – by Fatma Sabat
- Make sure you head to Exeter Library to see the full ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition
- Our ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition wraparound is unveiled in Princesshay, Exeter