Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- Taking the Main Stage on Magdalen Road
- A beachy break with dinner at Mercure Paignton
- Restaurant Launch Review: Circa at Sandridge Barton
- Three plays you won’t want to miss at Exeter Northcott (because the best things come in threes)
- Gastropub alert: The City Gate Hotel is putting fresh, seasonal, locally sourced food firmly on the menu.