Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- Exeter Library opens its doors in the evening for ‘Library Lates’
- No more “No More” for newly named Rockfisher
- Spork! Mothers Who Make Special at Exeter Phoenix, Wed Feb 05 (13.00 – 14.30)
- Exeter Library: an afternoon with Jill Mansell & Special Guests Libby Page and Emma Cooper.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott