Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- Chicken fans get ready: Nando’s is coming to Marsh Barton, Exeter SOON!
- The sweetest little Thai joint in Exeter: ifood on Sidwell Street
- Dining out at Pho Exeter for the win!
- Exeter Northcott Theatre takes next step with new leadership team
- Wagamama and Mind team up to support mental health awareness in Exeter