Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- A day out at Canonteign Falls
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #3: Amelie, Paul, Darcie & Zenon Foster
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #2: Martyn Goss & Tiller
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #1: I had to start with my movie star Mum!
- Princesshay celebrate Exeter’s keyworkers with rainbow art installation ‘Hope’