Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- Christmas Shopping in Exeter’s independents
- Probably the best Christmas grotto experience in Devon – Our visit to Father Christmas at Woodlands.
- Wildlife Walks at Stover Country Park Nature Reserve, Newton Abbot by Lauren heath
- Christmas is for giving: 7 things that we are doing this Christmas to save money and help others
- The fight for equality: WOW – Women of the world festival, Exeter, through the eyes of a WOWser