Hailing from Brighton originally, Amelie Foster grew up in Exeter and embraces the city life especially it’s indie culture. Amelie worked as a youth worker and currently runs a help group for Mums who have suffered PND, she is colourful, creative, compassionate and is very active in the local community
- Escape to Treasure Island with award-winning Le Navet Bete this Christmas
- Spotlight on Charity in Princesshay this Christmas
- Exeter City Community Trust Festive Appeal to get food parcels to disadvantaged Exeter children
- Santa Claus is coming to town…well, Bear Town, to be precise.
- Sidmouth donkeys will make your Christmas sparkle