Work with us
Thanks for your interest in working with us!
My name is Stephanie Darkes and I created this blog in 2016 with a view to share our family explorations in Exeter and Devon, since then it has become so much more. It has given me the opportunity to meet and experience lots of the brilliant businesses we have locally, learn about Exeter’s history and meet some fascinating people. It has led to other opportunities too, such as; becoming a columnist for Exeter Life Magazine, speaking at events and writing for other local publications and blogs, not to mention the opportunity to work with some great brands including Lexus, Boston Tea Party, Powderham Castle and RAMM.
We offer a variety of advertising options from sidebar static advertising to banners, previews and reviews (honest opinion), full sponsored posts or media rich, multi platform campaigns that can help your brand reach thousands every month.
With our personal approach and active local following, Exploring Exeter provides a way for you to reach over 3k unique readers based in and around Exeter and Devon every month and over 10k social followers.
A campaign with Exploring Exeter can include any of the following:
- Media rich sponsored blog posts
- Traditional banner ads
- Video content
- Featured events
- Featured businesses in our directory
- Traditional sidebar advertising
- Styled photographs to be used across social media
- Original promotional posts and / or reposts of your content across social media channels
- Outreach to my mailing list via my newsletter and much more, completely bespoke for your business.
We love to work with partners who have something exciting to share or add to the local community and is of interest to our readers and followers.
*Please note, we do not accept pre-written content or infographics.*
Does your online presence and content marketing need some love?
I am a freelance writer, Digi PR and content marketer, I occasionally accept freelance commissions from interesting companies who are looking to run awesome, successful, local campaigns to boost business.
Look forward to hearing from you!
- Princesshay celebrate Exeter’s keyworkers with rainbow art installation ‘Hope’
- The doors may be closed, but Exeter Library is still open
- Now, more than ever, we need to support our independent businesses InExeter
- Exeter Northcott Update: The Time is Now: Artists Announced – Five projects to connect local communities through creativity
- Pocket Hugs – raising money for Age UK during the lockdown