Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Seeking an alternative: Exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in Exeter
- Theatre Review: Amélie the musical at Exeter Northcott by Julie Baldwyn
- The Scummy Mummies are coming to Exeter and it’s almost sold out!
- Feeding a need in our community: Exeter Foodbank
- Food with a view: Exploring The Coombe Cellars in Newton Abbot