Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Exeter Library opens its doors in the evening for ‘Library Lates’
- No more “No More” for newly named Rockfisher
- Spork! Mothers Who Make Special at Exeter Phoenix, Wed Feb 05 (13.00 – 14.30)
- Exeter Library: an afternoon with Jill Mansell & Special Guests Libby Page and Emma Cooper.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott