Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Stop the press: Bear Town is opening and it looks amazing!
- Bear Grylls Is Bringing A New Festival to Exeter next Summer!
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #20: Khaled, Dalal, Lemar and Mila Prudence
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #19: Daisy
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #18: Chris, Sasha & family