Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Christmas Shopping in Exeter’s independents
- Probably the best Christmas grotto experience in Devon – Our visit to Father Christmas at Woodlands.
- Wildlife Walks at Stover Country Park Nature Reserve, Newton Abbot by Lauren heath
- Christmas is for giving: 7 things that we are doing this Christmas to save money and help others
- The fight for equality: WOW – Women of the world festival, Exeter, through the eyes of a WOWser