Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Escape to Treasure Island with award-winning Le Navet Bete this Christmas
- Spotlight on Charity in Princesshay this Christmas
- Exeter City Community Trust Festive Appeal to get food parcels to disadvantaged Exeter children
- Santa Claus is coming to town…well, Bear Town, to be precise.
- Sidmouth donkeys will make your Christmas sparkle