Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Taking the Main Stage on Magdalen Road
- A beachy break with dinner at Mercure Paignton
- Restaurant Launch Review: Circa at Sandridge Barton
- Three plays you won’t want to miss at Exeter Northcott (because the best things come in threes)
- Gastropub alert: The City Gate Hotel is putting fresh, seasonal, locally sourced food firmly on the menu.