Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- 5 things to love about Exeter’s Indie scene
- *Indie Alert* One Mile Bakery Exeter Launches Family-Friendly Taster Baking Classes
- *New restaurant klaxon* Rockfish Exeter is open. Here are a few things on the menu that you should try
- The River Exe Cafe team have taken over The Swan in Lympstone and it gets a thumbs up from us!
- SEE Frank Turner, Scouting for girls, Pixie Lott, Sugarhill Gang and Hayseed Dixie at Exeter’s new festival ‘Tunes in the Castle’ this summer