Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- The bears are back in town! A visit to Bear Town by Fran Mosco
- Exeter Fringe Festival Announces October 2021 Dates Including Artist Support Programme
- Book Review: Andy Cooper’s Harry the Hippopotamus, By Tilly Lander Williams
- On photography, food and Exeter. From Poland with love – Introducing: Bart Sadecky
- Walking for Health and Happiness by Boudicca Maloney