Originally from Coventry with a slight detour via Wolverhampton and Luton, Steph moved to Exeter in January 2013. She lives in the St Thomas area of the city with her husband Chris, their 3 daughters and springer spaniel Freddie.
A primary school teacher gone rogue, Steph currently works for Makelunch a national charity seeking to end holiday hunger for children and also runs weekly singing sessions for toddlers and their grown ups.
Steph is passionate about building community, being honest about parenting ( in particular our birth experiences and post natal mental health) and food!
- Zita’s Smokehouse, a taste of Americana in Exeter
- Get Involved: Football and wellbeing from Exeter City Community Trust
- Princess‘wahey’! The Foster Four have fun at Princesshay’s ‘Summer of Fun’
- Summer Holiday Staycation – a week of activities with kids in Exeter
- Seven of the best coffee shops in Exeter