Shelley grew up in Scotland and holidayed in the southwest with her family every year. Those childhood experiences stayed with her and she moved to Devon in 2001 to live nearer the sea. Now Exeter is most definitely home. Shelley loves the outdoors and recently completed the SouthWest Cost Path and finds the tranquility of being surrounded by nature or swimming in the sea keeps her sane!
Shelley qualified as German teacher, has worked for the Scottish Tourist Board, a Holiday rep and more recently in Human Resources in organisations in and around Exeter.
Shelley has a passion for fashion – but in a way that focuses on style and wellbeing; its about feeling incredible just as much as looking incredible! We all deserve that!
- Escape to Treasure Island with award-winning Le Navet Bete this Christmas
- Spotlight on Charity in Princesshay this Christmas
- Exeter City Community Trust Festive Appeal to get food parcels to disadvantaged Exeter children
- Santa Claus is coming to town…well, Bear Town, to be precise.
- Sidmouth donkeys will make your Christmas sparkle