Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Christmas Shopping in Exeter’s independents
- Probably the best Christmas grotto experience in Devon – Our visit to Father Christmas at Woodlands.
- Wildlife Walks at Stover Country Park Nature Reserve, Newton Abbot by Lauren heath
- Christmas is for giving: 7 things that we are doing this Christmas to save money and help others
- The fight for equality: WOW – Women of the world festival, Exeter, through the eyes of a WOWser