Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Stop the press: Bear Town is opening and it looks amazing!
- Bear Grylls Is Bringing A New Festival to Exeter next Summer!
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #20: Khaled, Dalal, Lemar and Mila Prudence
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #19: Daisy
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #18: Chris, Sasha & family