Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Zita’s Smokehouse, a taste of Americana in Exeter
- Get Involved: Football and wellbeing from Exeter City Community Trust
- Princess‘wahey’! The Foster Four have fun at Princesshay’s ‘Summer of Fun’
- Summer Holiday Staycation – a week of activities with kids in Exeter
- Seven of the best coffee shops in Exeter