Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- 5 things to love about Exeter’s Indie scene
- *Indie Alert* One Mile Bakery Exeter Launches Family-Friendly Taster Baking Classes
- *New restaurant klaxon* Rockfish Exeter is open. Here are a few things on the menu that you should try
- The River Exe Cafe team have taken over The Swan in Lympstone and it gets a thumbs up from us!
- SEE Frank Turner, Scouting for girls, Pixie Lott, Sugarhill Gang and Hayseed Dixie at Exeter’s new festival ‘Tunes in the Castle’ this summer