Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Taking the Main Stage on Magdalen Road
- A beachy break with dinner at Mercure Paignton
- Restaurant Launch Review: Circa at Sandridge Barton
- Three plays you won’t want to miss at Exeter Northcott (because the best things come in threes)
- Gastropub alert: The City Gate Hotel is putting fresh, seasonal, locally sourced food firmly on the menu.