Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Seeking an alternative: Exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in Exeter
- Theatre Review: Amélie the musical at Exeter Northcott by Julie Baldwyn
- The Scummy Mummies are coming to Exeter and it’s almost sold out!
- Feeding a need in our community: Exeter Foodbank
- Food with a view: Exploring The Coombe Cellars in Newton Abbot