Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Now, more than ever, we need to support our independent businesses InExeter
- Exeter Northcott Update: The Time is Now: Artists Announced – Five projects to connect local communities through creativity
- Pocket Hugs – raising money for Age UK during the lockdown
- The show must go on! Drama activities for kids to do at home during the lockdown
- Turning a crisis into a community opportunity by Martyn Goss