Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- Exeter Library opens its doors in the evening for ‘Library Lates’
- No more “No More” for newly named Rockfisher
- Spork! Mothers Who Make Special at Exeter Phoenix, Wed Feb 05 (13.00 – 14.30)
- Exeter Library: an afternoon with Jill Mansell & Special Guests Libby Page and Emma Cooper.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott