Emily MacCaulay MBE
Emily moved to Exeter in 2004, after University, from the South East (she’s an Essex girl at heart – if not in shoes) and has settled ever since.
Having worked in the criminal justice system for over ten years Emily then took her career in a different direction and works in the city centre for a charity providing a public service. She loves being part of a small city where she has access to a breadth of sporting and culture options, and still with easy access to the rest of the country too. Running, and sharing a love of running, is a passion for Emily and that which she will be sharing with readers here.
- The bears are back in town! A visit to Bear Town by Fran Mosco
- Exeter Fringe Festival Announces October 2021 Dates Including Artist Support Programme
- Book Review: Andy Cooper’s Harry the Hippopotamus, By Tilly Lander Williams
- On photography, food and Exeter. From Poland with love – Introducing: Bart Sadecky
- Walking for Health and Happiness by Boudicca Maloney