Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- The bears are back in town! A visit to Bear Town by Fran Mosco
- Exeter Fringe Festival Announces October 2021 Dates Including Artist Support Programme
- Book Review: Andy Cooper’s Harry the Hippopotamus, By Tilly Lander Williams
- On photography, food and Exeter. From Poland with love – Introducing: Bart Sadecky
- Walking for Health and Happiness by Boudicca Maloney