Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Taking the Main Stage on Magdalen Road
- A beachy break with dinner at Mercure Paignton
- Restaurant Launch Review: Circa at Sandridge Barton
- Three plays you won’t want to miss at Exeter Northcott (because the best things come in threes)
- Gastropub alert: The City Gate Hotel is putting fresh, seasonal, locally sourced food firmly on the menu.