Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Exeter Library opens its doors in the evening for ‘Library Lates’
- No more “No More” for newly named Rockfisher
- Spork! Mothers Who Make Special at Exeter Phoenix, Wed Feb 05 (13.00 – 14.30)
- Exeter Library: an afternoon with Jill Mansell & Special Guests Libby Page and Emma Cooper.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott