Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Seeking an alternative: Exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in Exeter
- Theatre Review: Amélie the musical at Exeter Northcott by Julie Baldwyn
- The Scummy Mummies are coming to Exeter and it’s almost sold out!
- Feeding a need in our community: Exeter Foodbank
- Food with a view: Exploring The Coombe Cellars in Newton Abbot