Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Now, more than ever, we need to support our independent businesses InExeter
- Exeter Northcott Update: The Time is Now: Artists Announced – Five projects to connect local communities through creativity
- Pocket Hugs – raising money for Age UK during the lockdown
- The show must go on! Drama activities for kids to do at home during the lockdown
- Turning a crisis into a community opportunity by Martyn Goss