Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- We are all Heroes featured on BBC Spotlight AND BBC Radio Devon – tune in now to watch!
- Little free libraries in Exeter, by Tilly Lander Williams
- How I learnt to fast for me and the planet – by Fatma Sabat
- Make sure you head to Exeter Library to see the full ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition
- Our ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition wraparound is unveiled in Princesshay, Exeter