Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Zita’s Smokehouse, a taste of Americana in Exeter
- Get Involved: Football and wellbeing from Exeter City Community Trust
- Princess‘wahey’! The Foster Four have fun at Princesshay’s ‘Summer of Fun’
- Summer Holiday Staycation – a week of activities with kids in Exeter
- Seven of the best coffee shops in Exeter