Liz Finnie is our certified blogging Vino fanatic and gradual convert to organic living.
Liz grew up in Adelaide then York, and relocated to Exeter in 2010 with husband and 3 month-old daughter. With a scientific background in regenerative medicine (and now a second child) she works as a freelance science writer/editor. Having fallen in love with Devon’s beaches, towns, moors, farms, and people, Liz and family feel settled and are currently making their newfound house a home, whilst continuing to enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
- Stop the press: Bear Town is opening and it looks amazing!
- Bear Grylls Is Bringing A New Festival to Exeter next Summer!
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #20: Khaled, Dalal, Lemar and Mila Prudence
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #19: Daisy
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #18: Chris, Sasha & family