Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- We are all Heroes featured on BBC Spotlight AND BBC Radio Devon – tune in now to watch!
- Little free libraries in Exeter, by Tilly Lander Williams
- How I learnt to fast for me and the planet – by Fatma Sabat
- Make sure you head to Exeter Library to see the full ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition
- Our ‘We are all Heroes’ exhibition wraparound is unveiled in Princesshay, Exeter