Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- Escape to Treasure Island with award-winning Le Navet Bete this Christmas
- Spotlight on Charity in Princesshay this Christmas
- Exeter City Community Trust Festive Appeal to get food parcels to disadvantaged Exeter children
- Santa Claus is coming to town…well, Bear Town, to be precise.
- Sidmouth donkeys will make your Christmas sparkle