Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- Christmas Shopping in Exeter’s independents
- Probably the best Christmas grotto experience in Devon – Our visit to Father Christmas at Woodlands.
- Wildlife Walks at Stover Country Park Nature Reserve, Newton Abbot by Lauren heath
- Christmas is for giving: 7 things that we are doing this Christmas to save money and help others
- The fight for equality: WOW – Women of the world festival, Exeter, through the eyes of a WOWser