Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- Exeter Library opens its doors in the evening for ‘Library Lates’
- No more “No More” for newly named Rockfisher
- Spork! Mothers Who Make Special at Exeter Phoenix, Wed Feb 05 (13.00 – 14.30)
- Exeter Library: an afternoon with Jill Mansell & Special Guests Libby Page and Emma Cooper.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott