Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- A day out at Canonteign Falls
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #3: Amelie, Paul, Darcie & Zenon Foster
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #2: Martyn Goss & Tiller
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #1: I had to start with my movie star Mum!
- Princesshay celebrate Exeter’s keyworkers with rainbow art installation ‘Hope’