Jamie Ransom is Exeter born and bred, his Devon family go back generations. He loves all things property, history and heritage, especially in his hometown Exeter! “I love Exeter for it’s amazing growth, but also how it has remained so relaxed with great access to the coast and rugged moors. I am an avid lifetime Titanic enthusiast and researcher” … He also runs his own Exeter based Devon property management company: Ransoms Residential . Jamie is our very own history buff and will be uncovering the fascinating history of places around the city.
- Chicken fans get ready: Nando’s is coming to Marsh Barton, Exeter SOON!
- The sweetest little Thai joint in Exeter: ifood on Sidwell Street
- Dining out at Pho Exeter for the win!
- Exeter Northcott Theatre takes next step with new leadership team
- Wagamama and Mind team up to support mental health awareness in Exeter