My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- A day out at Canonteign Falls
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #3: Amelie, Paul, Darcie & Zenon Foster
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #2: Martyn Goss & Tiller
- Exeter Lockdown Doorstep Photography #1: I had to start with my movie star Mum!
- Princesshay celebrate Exeter’s keyworkers with rainbow art installation ‘Hope’