My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- Christmas Shopping in Exeter’s independents
- Probably the best Christmas grotto experience in Devon – Our visit to Father Christmas at Woodlands.
- Wildlife Walks at Stover Country Park Nature Reserve, Newton Abbot by Lauren heath
- Christmas is for giving: 7 things that we are doing this Christmas to save money and help others
- The fight for equality: WOW – Women of the world festival, Exeter, through the eyes of a WOWser