My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones at Exeter Northcott
- Zita’s Smokehouse, a taste of Americana in Exeter
- Get Involved: Football and wellbeing from Exeter City Community Trust
- Princess‘wahey’! The Foster Four have fun at Princesshay’s ‘Summer of Fun’
- Summer Holiday Staycation – a week of activities with kids in Exeter