My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- Now, more than ever, we need to support our independent businesses InExeter
- Exeter Northcott Update: The Time is Now: Artists Announced – Five projects to connect local communities through creativity
- Pocket Hugs – raising money for Age UK during the lockdown
- The show must go on! Drama activities for kids to do at home during the lockdown
- Turning a crisis into a community opportunity by Martyn Goss