My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- Chicken fans get ready: Nando’s is coming to Marsh Barton, Exeter SOON!
- The sweetest little Thai joint in Exeter: ifood on Sidwell Street
- Dining out at Pho Exeter for the win!
- Exeter Northcott Theatre takes next step with new leadership team
- Wagamama and Mind team up to support mental health awareness in Exeter