My name is Stephanie Darkes, in the past (amongst other things including, forklift driving and welding) I’ve run a live music venue and my own digital marketing / PR company, taught drama and dabbled in radio. These days, I write for several publications and blogs, including a column for Exeter Life. when I’m not writing, you can find me getting nerdy over bands and the festival I co-organise or attempting to channel Felicity Kendal in the allotment and Nigella (pre weight loss) in the kitchen in our new country-city abode.
- 5 things to love about Exeter’s Indie scene
- *Indie Alert* One Mile Bakery Exeter Launches Family-Friendly Taster Baking Classes
- *New restaurant klaxon* Rockfish Exeter is open. Here are a few things on the menu that you should try
- The River Exe Cafe team have taken over The Swan in Lympstone and it gets a thumbs up from us!
- SEE Frank Turner, Scouting for girls, Pixie Lott, Sugarhill Gang and Hayseed Dixie at Exeter’s new festival ‘Tunes in the Castle’ this summer