Introducing; Fran Mosco, Queen of keep-fit she’s the perfect blogger for sport and fitness activities in and around Exeter.
Fran moved to Exeter from Doncaster in 2005 for a new job, never having been this far South and not knowing a soul. Before moving, Fran was quite firmly told that once people move here they never leave, and it turns out those people were right! Fran loves the laid back way of life in Exeter and living in the middle of a city where you get glimpses of rolling hills and estuary. She also loves being less than an hour from the coast and the middle of Dartmoor. Exeter suits her active lifestyle perfectly, she regularly runs, cycles, walks and paddleboards, Fran loves to write about these experiences.
- Chicken fans get ready: Nando’s is coming to Marsh Barton, Exeter SOON!
- The sweetest little Thai joint in Exeter: ifood on Sidwell Street
- Dining out at Pho Exeter for the win!
- Exeter Northcott Theatre takes next step with new leadership team
- Wagamama and Mind team up to support mental health awareness in Exeter