Put on your raving shoes! – ‘Big Fish Little Fish’ returns to the Exeter Phoenix
I am very excited that Big Fish Little Fish are coming back to Exeter. And having missed their last sell out party, I am even more excited that they have invited us to come along!
On 22nd May at Exeter Phoenix, BFLF return with a TECHNO and STEAMPUNK themed event. If you haven’t heard of it, Big Fish Little Fish is a family rave – in the words of the organiser – it’s “a creative and exciting music and dance party for the post-rave generation of parents and kids”. BFLF comes highly praised, has won several awards and was also included in Time Out’s ‘101 Best things to do with kids’ list.
According to the Promoter, this is what you can expect at a BFLF Family Rave:
- Top DJs playing club classics (be sure to bring your white gloves and whistles)
- Fancy dress themes (any excuse)
- Bubble Machines, club visuals, glitter cannons and parachute dance (hours of fun)
- Happy Monkey craft area with themed crafts, giant colouring mural, play-doh table (for when your feet hurt)
- Licensed Bar (YES!!!)
- Play area with tents, tunnels and inflatables (guessing this isn’t for us)
- Babies-only safe space with soft mats, beanbags and ball-pool.
- Free glowsticks and transfer tattoos
- Baby change and buggy park
- Happy Monkey smoothies to take home.
- One-off installations/workshops
As a couple of old ravers and an ex club promoter, hubby and I are very excited to go along find out what all the noise is about and I’ll be posting a little blog about it after the event.
If you fancy it, tickets are £7 each plus a booking fee and you can pick yours up here.
Have you been to a Big Fish Little Fish event? We want to hear all about it below if you have!
If you are going we’ll see you there!