Amy Laver is a proud Exeter ‘girl’, a lover of all things local, Mum to two gorgeous girls, and is at her happiest when dancing.
- 5 things to love about Exeter’s Indie scene
- *Indie Alert* One Mile Bakery Exeter Launches Family-Friendly Taster Baking Classes
- *New restaurant klaxon* Rockfish Exeter is open. Here are a few things on the menu that you should try
- The River Exe Cafe team have taken over The Swan in Lympstone and it gets a thumbs up from us!
- SEE Frank Turner, Scouting for girls, Pixie Lott, Sugarhill Gang and Hayseed Dixie at Exeter’s new festival ‘Tunes in the Castle’ this summer