Amy Laver is a proud Exeter ‘girl’, a lover of all things local, Mum to two gorgeous girls, and is at her happiest when dancing.
- The bears are back in town! A visit to Bear Town by Fran Mosco
- Exeter Fringe Festival Announces October 2021 Dates Including Artist Support Programme
- Book Review: Andy Cooper’s Harry the Hippopotamus, By Tilly Lander Williams
- On photography, food and Exeter. From Poland with love – Introducing: Bart Sadecky
- Walking for Health and Happiness by Boudicca Maloney